3-ingredient desserts are beginner friendly and require ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Most desserts require a dozen ingredients, a few hours of work and kitchen turned upside down.
Quickly whipping up a delicious dessert to surprise family or satisfy a lazy Wednesday cravings will save you time and money.
To make a full-fledged dessert using only 3 ingredients requires a dose of creativity.
It may seem impossible but it is absolutely doable. To do it successfully you need to use ingredients that can take the place of 2, 3 or more ingredients. Like using melted ice cream in place of eggs, milk and oil to bake muffins. Or using white chocolate as a 2-in-1 butter and sweetener.
These cakes are so good on their own, they don’t require any frosting. With just 3 ingredients you will end up with a cake that is rich, moist and creamy.
- Calabrian Walnut Cake | Kitchen Stories
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake | Love In My Oven
- 3-Ingredient Angel Food Cake | Raia’s Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Pineapple Cake | Cooking Perfect
- 3-Ingredient Japanese Cheesecake | Epicurious
Although the basic cookie recipe is only 3 ingredients, butter, sugar and flour. When you want to add flavor and keep the number of ingredients the same you need to get creative and these cookies are just that.
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies | Feel Good Foodie
- 3-Ingredient S’mores Bites | The Comfort Of Cooking
- Shortbread Cookies | Bigger Bolder Baking
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cookies | Cooking Carnival
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons | Just A Taste
Mousses are perfect desserts for every season. Finishing a delicious feast with a light mousse is the best. Only 3 ingredients and 10 minutes of work stand between you and these mouthwatering desserts.
- 3-Ingredient Strawberry Mousse | Almost Super Mom
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse | Sweetness And Bite
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Papaya Mousse | Creative Healthy Family
- 3-Ingredient Coffee Mousse | Stay At Home Mum
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse | Baking Cherry
ICE CREAMS AND SORBETS
Making ice cream from scratch is the best warm weather project.
- 3-Ingredient Peach Sorbet | Chef Not Required
- 3-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream | Foodie With Family
- 3-Ingredient Vanilla Ice Cream | Spend With Pennies
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream | Marissa
- Lemon Sorbet | BBC Good Food
BROWNIES, MUFFINS AND PANCAKES
Forget the store mixes, you can make pancakes, muffins and even brownies with only 3 ingredients.
- 3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Brownies | The Big Man’s World
- 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies | Marsha’s Baking Addiction
- 3-Ingredient Pancakes | Cafe Delites
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Muffins | Recipe Diaries
- 3-Ingredient Ice Cream Muffins | Mr. Food
What are your favorite 3-ingredient desserts?