Did the world need breakfast themed charcuterie boards? — Absolutely YES!
Especially now, when we have more time than ever to enjoy breakfast at home. And why not make it extra special, we all deserve it.
In recent years, charcuterie boards gained popularity outside of their home. Since then they’ve changed. And now the term charcuterie board represents much more than a board filled with cured meat cuts.
Traditional charcuterie boards evolved into a game of colors, textures and flavors. On todays’ boards meat is no more the main ingredient, it inadvertently became optional.
The idea of charcuterie boards inspired many to create new and exciting some-assembly-required meals.
New businesses have opened serving and delivering only charcuterie boards and instagram is filled with charcuterie influencers creating mouthwatering, eye-pleasing food art.
It’s so easy to create a beautiful charcuterie board that anyone can do it regardless of their culinary abilities.
To make a breakfast charcuterie board all you have to do is gather all your favorite breakfast foods. Arrange them on a big board and call the rest of the family to join you for the breakfast feast.
WHAT TO PUT ON A BREAKFAST CHARCUTERIE BOARD
Elaborate boards combine different colors, flavors and textures and have sweet and savory options.
Simple ones stick to one theme with few ingredients that when combined together make a complete meal.
Arrange on the board any combination of these ingredients.
- toast, sliced bread, pancakes, waffles, bagels…
- eggs (boiled, scrambled, poached, fried, omelette …)
- savory spreads like cream cheese, hummus, pâtés, veggie spreads, butter…
- sweet spreads like chocolate/hazelnut spread, jams and jellies, honey, maple syrup…
- cheese and meat of choice
- fresh fruit like berries, grapes, oranges, apples, bananas…
- veggies fresh or pickled
- nuts like almonds, cashews, peanuts, pecans, hazelnuts..
- dry fruit like apricots, raisins, prunes, cranberries…
- granola, rolled oats, cereal…
- yogurt, milk, whipped cream
- quiche, gallette, egg muffins
- muffins, donuts, cinnamon rolls…
BREAKFAST CHARCUTERIE BOARDS
To inspire you here are beautiful breakfast themed charcuterie boards, perfect to start the day enjoying good food with style.
Click on the name above the picture to get the details.
CHARCUTERIE BOARDS CAN ALSO BE VEGAN, JUST LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES
SHOP FOR CHARCUTERIE BOARDS
To keep your board always looking good as new use food grade mineral oil. When breakfast feast is over clean the board with mild soap and warm water. Dry it thoroughly and with gentle cloth rub in oil.
FOR MORE INSPIRATION CHECK OUT THESE INSTA PERFECT BREAKFAST CHARCUTERIE BOARDS